Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Place titles or other phrases in quotation marks to search your exact phrase (e.g., "catcher in the rye").
- If you get too many results, try adding the author's name in your revised search (e.g., "complete poems" AND "emily dickinson").
- Capitalize AND and OR to distinguish these search term connectors from your search terms (e.g., heart OR cardiac).
- Use AND to search for items that contain both of your terms.
- Use OR to search for items that contain either of your terms.
- Limit results by clicking the checkboxes on the left sidebar of your search results (e.g., choose DVD on the left if you want the DVD format of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice).
- Items available to Muhlenberg College users are labeled Held by: Muhlenberg College Trexler Library. Items without a Held by label are not in Muhlenberg College's collection.
- Most items not owned by Muhlenberg College can be requested on interlibrary loan. Click on the Request Item button.