Quick Start Guide on Using the One Button Studio
- You will need a USB flash drive to use the One Button Studio.
- Set up your presentation, connect your laptop to the projector if you want to project while presenting.
- Set up the podium or area that you will be presenting. A podium is available to have your notes and remotes nearby.
- Insert your flash drive into the port. This will initialize the one button system.
- The room lights will dim and the studio lights will turn on.
- The computer screen will tell you when the system is ready to begin.
- Push the large silver button to begin your recording session.
- Record your presentation, interview, portfolio, or whatever you are working on.
- When you are done, push the large silver button again to end your recording session.
- The system will then download the video file to your flashdrive. Please WAIT before removing your flashdrive from the system.
- The studio lights will turn off and the regular room lights will turn back on.
- You may now view your video on your own or edit it as needed.