The Muhlenberg (1914)
Muhlenberg’s student newspaper began as the Muhlenberg Monthly, a combination literary magazine and student paper, in 1883. It continued as a monthly publication, changing title to The Muhlenberg in 1888. In 1914 the publication became a weekly and the name changed once again, to The Muhlenberg Weekly, the name it maintains today.
Throughout its more than 130-year history, the Weekly has covered Muhlenberg’s academic, social, and sporting activities.
The Muhlenberg Weekly has been digitized through a generous gift from the Muhlenberg College Alumni Trust Fund. Each issue is text-searchable, thus alumni and researchers can locate students, faculty, and events via a keyword search.