1. Doran, Susan, and Thomas Freeman, eds, Mary Tudor: Old and New Perspectives
2. Erickson, Carolly, Bloody Mary: The Life of Mary Tudor
3. Loades, David, Mary Tudor: A Life
4. Loades, David, Mary Tudor: The Tragical History of the First Queen of England
5. Richards, Judith M. "Mary Tudor as 'Sole Quene'?: Gendering Tudor Monarchy", Historical Journal, xl (1997), pp. 895–99.
6. Richard, Judith M. ‘To Promote a Woman to Beare Rule’, Sixteenth Century Journal, xxviii (1997), pp. 101–21
7. Wizeman, William, SJ ‘The Virgin Mary in the Reign of Mary Tudor’, in Studies in Church History, xxxix, The Church and Mary, ed. R. N. Swanson (Woodbridge: The Boydell Press, 2004), pp. 239–48
For tips on citing print and electronic sources, visit Trexler Library's Citation Guides for Print and Electronic Resources.
Or visit the Online Writing Lab at Purdue.
For help with annotated bibliographies, visit Purdue's Online Writing Lab for definitions and format of an annotation.